HOW CAN WE GET MOVEMENT IN- TODAY?
The more we move, the more we want to move! It is good for your mental stability, physical being, and also helps reduce risks of chronic disease processes. So what can we do today to make small changes?
- Conference calls can be taken while we walk up and down steps.
- Ask a co-worker to take a short walk during your day to get your steps in.
- Pack a healthy snack/lunch and eat while you move. Grab your phone and listen to some music that will inspire or calm your thinking while you walk.
- Park your car farthest from the entrance to get your steps in while you deep breathe and energize the body for a great day.
- Find a neighbor, family member, or co-worker to help you find 10 minutes throughout your day to move. Accountability can be key to helping us MOVE!