FUN AND HEALTHY SNACK! FOR SUMMER AND BEYOND!
We are all busy these days, getting back into action with sports, dance, kids, work, washing our hands….but we need to continue to stay on a healthy track. Here is one of my go-to’s for a quick afternoon or pre-run your kids around snack. This recipe is super crazy easy. You can get creative with yours and have fun with it. Enjoy!!
- 3/4 cup Chobani Non-Fat Plain Yogurt (16 grams of protein right here)
- 1 packet of Xylo Sweet (see note at bottom)
- 3/4 cup of fresh blueberries
- 1/2 of low fat Graham cracker (you can add whatever here for some crunch. Sometimes I use granola mix if available)
- Bottle of water on the side
Xylo Sweet has the consistency of sugar (like when we were kids putting way too much on our Cheerios because that is how it was served in my house). There is no after taste and the glycemic index is significantly lower than regular sugar. I grabbed mine at a local health store. This step is optional, but I choose to use it here.